The N-1-1 codes are part of the North American Numbering Plan, a protocol that informs the assignment of phone numbers across the continent. As part of this plan, N-1-1 numbers are special short codes made to provide quick access to local services.
United Way- 2-1-1 is a free, confidential referral and information help line and website that connects people from all communities and of all ages to the essential health and human services they need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You’ll find information about:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs
- shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- emergency information and disaster relief
- employment and education opportunities
- services for veterans
- health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- reentry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
Cordele’s Citizen Help Center is a hotline for NON-EMERGENCY issues that you may encounter which needs the attention of City Hall. Potholes, Missing or Damaged Street Signs, Sewer or Water Issues, Animal Control Issues, etc. can all be reported.
This site is your 24/7 online portal for reporting non-emergency issues to the City of Cordele, GA. Here, you will find the resources needed to request a business license renewal, a pot hole repaired, to report an abandoned vehicle or building that needs attention and much, much more.
The 411 service allows you to obtain the addresses and phone numbers of individuals and businesses entered in the phone directory at all times.
The 511 system is a national traveler's resource set up and run by the U.S. Department of Transportation's (DOT) Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). The system allows drivers in participating states/cities to dial “511" on their phones and receive real-time traffic information, such as:
- Road closures.
- Route detours.
- Weather alerts.
- AMBER alerts.
- Border crossing wait times.
- Highway conditions.
- Ride-sharing details.
- Live camera feeds.
Customer service for your phone company, including mobile phone carriers.
Georgia 811- By law, everyone-including homeowners-must contact Georgia 811 by dialing 811 or 1-800-282-7411 at least 48 hours before beginning any mechanized digging on your property.
911-Emergency Services (Law enforcement, Fire, EMS)