Citations & Fines
If you were issued a citation by the Crisp County Sheriff’s Office or the Georgia State Patrol inside of Crisp County, you may contact the Crisp County Probate Court to find out more information concerning your citation:
Crisp County Court
Phone: (229) 271-4731
Online payment of traffic violations is available through the Crisp County Probate Court website that is linked above.
Payment of traffic violations by phone: 1-800-262-0128
Hours of Operation: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday, closed legal holidays. No payments accepted after 4:30 pm.
If you were issued a citation by the Crisp County Sheriff’s Office or the Georgia State Patrol inside the City of Arabi, you may contact the City of Arabi Court for more information about your citation:
City of Arabi Court
4190 Bedgood Ave
Arabi, Ga 31712-3669
If you wish to pay a citation, you have several options on how to pay it.
- You may mail a copy of your citation(s) along with a cashier's check or money order to the City of Arabi Court.
- You may visit the Clerk of the City of Arabi Court at their office.
- You may visit the Crisp County Sheriff's Office to pay it in person.
- You may pay on-line at www.arabipayments.com
- You may pay over the phone toll free at 1-800-701-5860