We will conduct an extensive background investigation as part of our process. In order to successfully pass the initial stages of the background investigation, we ask that you carefully consider the following before apply with our agency.
- Not have more than one moving traffic violation within the previous 36 months,
- Not have had a DUI charge within the previous 60 months,
- Not have been a suspect in any crime within the previous 36 months,
- Not have more than two civil processes within the previous 36 months,
- Not have smoked marijuana within the previous 24 months,
- Not have smoked marijuana more than three times within the previous 36 months,
- Never have used other illegal drugs such as cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, ect…..
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED issued by Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council recognized institution such as a technical college of Georgia.
- Must have never been convicted of a felony (State Law).
- Must be a US citizen.